Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: tti to sysex Converter?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Balphegor's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    There are some points, I hope you can help me.

    I have the folowing problems:

    1. Does there exist a tti to sysex converter? when yes where can I get it.

    2. I load an instrument in Edison, and use a V-midi Channel as Midi-Output. When i try to use the instrument now in Cubase VST 5 the Computer hangs up instantly.

    3. I tried anything, I set every Midi-Output in Micro Edit, but I just can?t hear the Micro Wave PC in Cubase! The Synth works, because I can hear the sounds if I start Micro Edit and push the Space Key. But it won?t run in Cubase.

    4. How can I record the single Cubase Channels (Drums, Choir etc.) with another programm? I tried it with Ed!son Wave but I just didn?t work (I put the Output Channel from Cubase to the Input Channel of Wave)

    I would be very gratefull if you guys could help me out.

    thanx in advance

    Max


  2. #2
    Inactive Member philippz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Max,

    1. what do you mean with a tti to sysex converter? .tti-files contain samples. samples cannot be converted to sysex data.

    2. Maybe you have built a MIDI feedback. Cubase sends MIDI data to Ed!son, Ed!son sends it back to Cubase. This causes an immediate crash because your PC can?t handle such an endless loop. Solution: switch Edisons MIDI output off.

    3. Try using MIDI-1 in Cubase. This works fine for me with Logic, so it should do it for you too.

    4. Sorry, I don?t know that anymore. I always record the EWS 64 via SPDIF using my Delta.

    Bye, Philipp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •